An strong network of universities and research institutions
The Rhineland has a very large number of research facilities; almost half of all public universities in North Rhine-Westphalia are located in the Rhineland, along with two national research centres and numerous institutes of the various research associations. The universities and large research institutions in the Rhineland together with the Chambers of Industry and Commerce have recognized this potential. The Dual Career Network Rhineland consists of universities and research institutions that have combined to make targeted use of the region´s high potential, the abundance of research facilities and collaborating business enterprises in the interests of dual career couples.
Our network members are:
- RWTH Aachen University
- University of Bonn
- Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen (DZNE)
- Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Hochfrequenzphysik und Radartechnik
- Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- University of Cologne
- Technische Hochschule Köln
- Hochschule Niederrhein
- University of Siegen
- Leibniz Institute for the Analysis of Biodiversity Change
- Max-Planck-Institute for Plant Breeding Research
- German Sport University Cologne
New network members and partners are welcome!
Do you represent a university or a research establishment in the Rhineland? Are you interested in joining the Dual Career Network Rhineland? Or do you represent a company, an association or an organization and would like more information about working together with the Dual Career Network Rhineland?
If so, please contact our Central Network Coordinator.